HEARNE HARDWOODS INC. POLICIES 2019
Please refer to the following information before placing your order.
- To place an order call 888-814-0007 or email email@example.com
- Orders are normally filled within three to five business days.
- Unusual, custom and special attention orders will take more time.
- Flooring will take 4-8 weeks.
- There is a $300 minimum purchase for mail orders.
- There is no minimum for walk-in customers or guitar items.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Wire Transfers, and Cash
- All merchandise must be paid for at the time of purchase or before shipment unless previous arrangements have been made
TERMS, CONDITIONS & RETURNS:
- Rough-cut Lumber is priced by the board foot unless otherwise noted.
- Burls and Wood Turning Blocks are sold by the pound.
- Veneer and Hardwood Flooring are priced by the square foot.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on Special Orders, Milled Lumber, and Flooring.
- Returns, Exchanges, or company Credit (all with authorization) are available on UNMILLED, UNCUT lumber within 30 days of shipment. “B-Graded” Guitar Parts and Flooring are non-returnable and non-refundable. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR MATERIAL BEFORE MILLING.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on returns and any processed orders that are canceled.
- Discounts are available for students and senior citizens.
- All orders will be shipped UPS Ground, UPS Freight, ABF, FedEx Freight, or Estes.
- Each UPS Ground bundle must weigh less than 70 lbs. and have a combination of length and girth of less than 130 inches.
- All other companies are tractor-trailer based and have minimum charges that cover the first 250 lbs. Deliveries east of the Mississippi take 2-3 days; deliveries to the west coast usually take 7-10 days.
- International orders are possible. Export documents are often required and involve additional fees.
WASTE FACTORS & CUT LISTS:
- Since our lumber is sold in the rough a waste factor will need to be added to your exact cut list footage to cover fall off and “unused” length etc. The following waste factors can be used as a guide for estimating total lumber needed.
- Mahogany, Sapele, Spanish Cedar, most African & South American woods, Clear Grades – Add 20%
- Red Oak, White Oak, Poplar, Ash, Birch, Pine, Maple – Add 25%
- Cherry – Add 35% – 75% depending on ability to use sapwood
- Walnut & Butternut – Add 50% – 100%
- European Hardwoods & Flitch Material – can be up to 100% if not using live edge
- Figured Lumbers – varies depending on figure matching needs